Monday, January 3, 2011

Looking for a cool gift for a photographer friend??

It is often very hard for military spouses to have a long lasting career with the same company. It is true that if you aren't picky you CAN and WILL find a job....eventually. When my husband was first in the military, I remember a more experienced military wife telling me that she had a job at every duty station- at one she was a day care worker, another a secretary, another a bookkeeper, another a receptionist, another a social worker. Her resume was diversified! For some people this is great. For those military spouses that long to be a career woman (or man), it can be a very frustrating lifestyle. Yes, I have met those rare spouses that have worked for the same company for 10 years since they allow them to work from home, but the overwhelming majority have to look for new jobs at every new duty station. Because of this, many choose professions they can take with them- they are their own boss. Out of all my military friends, there is a high percentage of photographers! Which brings me to the point of this post….. I found this cool mug on THIS BLOG 

To view the actual post, click  HERE


To buy the mug, click HERE


Now I just have to decide to buy by this mug for... or maybe just keep it for myself!

Yes, to get to the point of my post I did ramble....my friends tell me I can never stay on topic. Maybe they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment