Monday, January 3, 2011

Sometimes I look back on life and can’t believe how fast it is flying by! My husband is in the military and in flight school. I would have NEVER guessed flight school would be this hard and STRESSFUL for the both of us.

You can have a bad day in your career...not really a big deal. If you have a bad day in flight school, it can be the end of your flight career. Thankfully, that has not happened. But seeing it happen so often to our close friends, is pretty stressful. I'll be happy when this stage of my life is over. However, everyone tells me this is the easy part and don't wish it to go by so fast. I keep that in the front of my mind, but it's hard to wish this would go by slowly when I see how hard my husband has to work. All.The.Time. One day at a time...one day at a time. But in the end it will be worth it.

We're over half way there. YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment